Email Marketing & Management Services
Are you building your opt-in email list? If your website is nicely designed with fresh, interesting information chances are you’ve got engaged visitors. You may even have a bricks and mortar business that has plenty of happy customers. These are only 2 examples of groups that would likely subscribe to your list if you asked them to.
Why would anyone subscribe to your list? To give you a few ideas here’s a list of incentives that you can share with your customers:
- Prizes like gift certificates or coupons
- Restaurants can offer printable coupons for special deals.
- Draws– Have a draw for popular items like an iPod, Blackberry or iPhone
- Send weekly newsletters with insightful information
- Joint Ventures– Other friends or associates may also have good lists. Why not offer joint ventures?
- Create an E-Book- E books are easy to create and can be converted into PDF for free download as a sign up incentive.
- Public webinar– Announce a webinar that will be available to subscribers.
- Referrals– Ask happy subscribers to invite friends.
E-Newsletters– Always publish a web version of your email newsletters to show non-subscribers what they would receive. This also allows email recipients a chance to see a web version if they want to
Now that you have a few email marketing ideas here’s what’s next…
We recommend using one of the following third party email providers for opt-in list management and messaging.
- Weber– http://www.aweber.com/
- Vertical Response– http://www.verticalresponse.com/
- Constant Content– http://www.constantcontact.com
The above email marketing companies have similar features. Once a decision is made we will manage it from there.
- Manage Subscribers– Collecting, managing, and segmenting
- Auto responders- Follow Up to inquiries and to deliver a sequence of messages automatically
- HTML Email Templates– Ready-to-use templates make it easy to create great-looking emails
- Email Deliverability– Using reputable third party email list management insures the highest level of message delivery
- Blog Newsletters– RSS to email tool turns your latest blog posts into an email newsletter
Full management services include copy writing and creative development. We take care of everything there is to do as listed above.
Remember that email marketing is just one piece of the ultimate marketing machine. Email footers will also contain your brand ID, RSS reader to your blog or website along with links to your Twitter and Facebook social profiles. With opt-in and double opt-in lists relationships can be fostered.