Google Analytics Implementation
If you just want you track your website visits you can install Google Analytics…it’s pretty easy to do yourself.
Google Analytics Installation
Gaining insights into the demeanor of website visits almost always leads to a greater ROI from your internet presence. To do that it’s usually as easy as adding a little code snip-it onto the web pages you want to track. When integrating the GATC (Google Analytics Tracking Code) on your web pages there are some key issues to consider…
- Are you sure the code has been integrated on all pages you want to track?
- Why are you tracking website visitors?
- Have you configured your goals?
- Do you want to filter any of your report data?
Tracking Code Installation
With simple websites, the tracking code is added to your website easy as 123. However, you may have a big website with eCommerce and other challenges that prevent the tracking code from working properly using a standard installation.
The first order at hand is to insure you are collecting accurate data. Without accurate data you may be making good decisions with bad data.
Why do you want to Track Site Visits?
Depending on how you respond to the question addresses the next step; interface configuration. Google Analytics is enterprise class and can track all channels of marketing with the appropriate installation, configuration and marketing approach. It can also be configured to count goals like lead form submissions, product purchases and high brand value pages.
In order to track and measure your website visits, configuration of Google Analytics is highly recommended. First you’ll want to install the tracking code and verify it’s installed correctly based on your business goals. Then perform an interface configuration based on the goals of marketing campaigns currently in action and future campaign launches.
Benefits of a Verified Installation & Configuration
- Tracking Code– Complete integration of the tracking code is installed in order to track site visits
- Filters & Profiles– Depending your marketing campaigns special filters are applied to expose more meaningful data
- Goals Configured– Whether your website sells products, collects leads or is used for branding reasons; goals will be configured along with a dollar value in the Google Analytics interface.
Complete optimized configuration, custom dashboard, filters, goal configuration and account access.
Today the internet has more potential to offer then ever before. Your business, offline advertising, online advertising, organic placement, website and social persona are all joined at the hip. Why not measure each one to help grow your business? Imagine that, one dashboard that shows you everything about your advertising, marketing, product sales, rankings and social presence.