Internet Marketing VS TV, Radio, Newspaper and Magazine
Internet marketing is the most cost efficient way to open up new doors for your business. Not only are the costs minimal but you can totally measure the return on investment. Unlike other expensive forms of marketing and advertising, internet promotion remains honest with black and white statistics.
That newspaper full page ad or Yellow pages listing really makes you wonder what return your business is getting. In this article I am going to prove that all other forms of promoting your business cannot compare with effective internet marketing.
The Cost of Qualified Leads
The growth of your business depends on your ability to get qualified leads then convert them to an action you desire (purchase, sign up, membership, etc). What is the most cost efficient way to get targeted leads?
Let’s not even consider the days it takes to prepare your print ad copy, make changes and approve it. In a matter of minutes your internet marketing campaign can be set up and launched with tracking in place. There’s no mystery to your ROI and if you made a mistake approving incorrect copy there’s no expensive reprint, simply update your internet marketing campaign instantly.
What is Internet Marketing?
If you think internet marketing is about ranking with search engines, that is only a fraction of the game. Let me explain some of the other key areas of internet marketing:
- Creating engaging content– Video or contextual.
- Blogging– Share your ideas and connect with other like-minded bloggers.
- Press Releases– Got a newsworthy idea or concept? Write a press release and submit it to press release websites for free.
- Email Marketing– Build a list of opt in email addresses for future drip marketing.
- Linking– Create an irresistible offer for attracting other websites and prospects to link to your website.
- Organic Optimization– Develop and implement a plan to appear in the top rankings of search engines.
- PPC Advertising– If you cannot wait for search engines to index your website consider purchasing instant traffic streams from Google or Facebook.
- Social Media– Is not a fad. Heck, it’s not even a choice anymore. A social persona can help you communicate, build relationships and rank better with search engines.
These are just a few effective ways to embrace internet marketing. As the web continues to grow, internet marketers will develop new ways of bringing qualified customers to your business. Stay tuned to the OrilliaBusiness.com website for more internet marketing ideas.