Multi Channel Marketing Analysis
Track and Analyze Offline Marketing Components Effortlessly
Whether you are using TV, radio, Print, bus shelters, newspaper ads or any offline marketing media, do you know it can be easily tracked with minimal effort? Pretty soon you’ll be able to recognize the weakest and strongest links in your marketing & advertising ROI challenge. In today’s economy would you like to know what marketing channels are falling flat on their face?
Make your offline call-to-action to your vanity domain…that’s where we’ll measure our response from your offline campaigns. The vanity domain (above) registers the source as we have tagged it (TV, radio, print, etc). We have full control over what landing page we want to send them to on your main website.
Here are a few ideas for cool landing pages for consideration when persuading offline traffic to convert to action:
- Coupons– Offer a store discount coupon that can be downloaded and printed with a UPC code on it.
- Free Samples– Encourage a visit to your vanity domain to download or request a free sample of your product
- Test Strategies– Because you have this awesome measuring system don’t be afraid to test those concepts you were always curious about
- Mini or slide show page– Try spoon feeding your visitors with bite sized chunks that require slide interaction
- Target Pages– Build a series of intimate landing pages with each target audience group
- Mobile Pages– Design specific pages for mobile users, They are an enormous part of the internet population
These are just a few ideas for you to ponder. I am sure you have a few of your own. The point is we direct all the offline traffic through the vanity domain to form a data driven way to trim the fat and expand high performing advertising.
Google Analytics is enterprise class analytics that can be configured to track offline marketing. All we require is a vanity domain and customized tracking scripts. Once the online tracking system is configured we will be able to see your offline marketing efforts as a separate channel in the Google Analytics dashboard.
- Track Offline Marketing- Use web analytics to track offline marketing like direct mail, TV, Radio, print media
- Trim the Fat- Some of your offline marketing efforts may be a thorn in your side. Analytics will help you weed out unprofitable offline marketing
- Improvement- Successful offline advertising campaigns are easily determined with web analytics. When we see good performing campaigns they can be duplicated
We create a vanity domain name based of the company brand. Then we configure the Google Analytics interface to receive data from offline marketing channels as shown in the top of this page.
Combined marketing channels can all be measured with one instrument today; Google Analytics. Why struggle with several different website analytics solutions when your can keep all that data under one roof. Traditional marketing does not have to be somewhat blind like it used to be decades ago. If you are tapping into a variety of marketing methods, both on/offline, you may be driving with your brakes on.