Pay Per Click Advertising Management Services
If you want immediate targeted traffic to your website Pay Per Click (PPC) is the answer. PPC translates to “pay per click” which means you pay search engines to send you relevant traffic. It is controlled through keywords, ads, geo targeting and a set budget. There are other factors that will make or break your PPC campaigns like the relationship between keywords, ads and landing pages. In each ad display instance you are looking for the “Click through”. Your CTR (click through rate), time on site and conversion rate help us quickly assess your ROI (return on investment).
- Instant Traffic– Purchase advertising directly from Google or Facebook
- Pay For Clicks– You do not pay for advertising unless your ads get clicked
- Landing Page– Greet your new visitor using a professional landing page with a call-to-action
- Targeting– Target your advertising geographically, by gender and age
There are two networks we recommend engaging:
1) Google AdWords
Key Areas of focus in Google AdWords Pay per Click Advertising
- Keywords– Keyword research is performed in order to attract the right audience with an array of relevant keywords
- Advertising– Ads appear after a searcher enters a phrase into a search engine. If yours is appearing and gets clicked, congratulations you just got your first PPC visitor. But wait…we have not made a dime yet!
- Landing Page– With a cleverly crafted landing page that speaks right to the conversion. In other words the page feels good after the visitor entered a specific keyword, loved your ad and now loves your landing page. There is only one way to really judge PPC success; conversion. The landing page’s (often referred to as the Squeeze Page) job is the close the deal with a call to action.
There are two phases to setting up Google AdWords
- Account Set Up– Keyword research, ad copy writing and landing page development, GEO targeting and setting your daily budget
- Daily Management– This insures your poorly performing keywords are pruned and any other adjustments to improve your campaign are made.
2) Facebook Advertising
Facebook advertising has skyrocketed over the last 4 years. It’s an expensive way to reach new customers. You can set daily budgets of $5 or $10 that lead to some awesome visits along with Facebook page likes. Offer discounts, perks or bonuses in your Facebook ads that are targeted to a location, gender or age group.
There are three phases to setting up Facebook Advertising:
- Account Set up– GEO, age and gender targeting. Set daily budget
- Landing Page– Set up landing page with ‘like’ incentive
- Weekly Management– Each week we login to examine statistics that lead to positive improvements
Includes keyword research, professional landing page design, implementation, launch and monthly management services.
A small percentage of AdWords advertisers actually have certification and are truly experienced with the ins and outs. Pay per click advertising and search engine optimization should have a close relationship to each other. With the Orillia Business ultimate marketing plan all SEM (search engine marketing) & SMO (Social Media Optimized) elements are part of the road map.