Data Interpretation & Actionable Reporting
Clean data reporting is only as good as the interpreter. If you already have Google Analytics working for you, that’s a step in the right direction for gaining insights into the action on your website. Do you spend a lot of time staring in awe, wondering how to action the data? Interpreting data should not be left to loosely fitted guesses. At the same time, no 2 sets of qualified interpretations should be considered equal. When report data is analyzed then data driven decisions are made they may challenged and that is perfectly fine because your recommendations are understood. Human judgement and opinions play a major role in actions moving forward.
After a suspicious visual inspection of report data we must look deeper at statistical inference. Let’s detect random variations in certain metrics that are important to your marketing campaigns and business mantra. In order to squeeze juice out of the fruit, it is necessary to examine KPIs with the most closely related metrics and dimensions. Actionable reports that positively affect future trend lines never consistently happen by fluke.
Clean data is honest, without emotion or ego…that is the way we need to interpret it
Each month we provide actionable insights based on expert interpretation of your data. These insights are provided in a PDF report. They are intended to improve the results you are getting from your marketing efforts. Note: Web analytics can measure online and offline marketing.
- Website Improvements– Data driven improvements based on the goals of your business are provided each month in PDF format
- Testing– If new graphic designs, landing pages or website designs are introduced analytics will tell you what works and what does not
- Who’s Visiting? – Learn what traffic sources are most valuable to your business. Once we do, an action plan can be developed to capture more of your highest quality traffic.
- Why do People Leave? – Quickly determine how engage website visitors are by your bounce rate.
- Traffic Source– what search engine, social network, email campaign source, paid and direct traffic source is your greatest asset?
Each Month a PDF report with actionable insights is sent to you. Once you receive it we will discuss the recommendations to be sure you understand what the data interpretation means.
There may be the need combine Google Analytics data with meta-analysis. You should be aware Google Analytics allows you to export the data through the dashboard as PDF, XML, CSV, Excel or TSV. You can also access your data through the Google Analytics API. Once you extract the data in the most suitable format your can leverage the data combined with other samplings.
Actionable reporting, analysis and interpretation are a science that improves over time. If you don’t have time or skills, talk to a qualified individual. Get a handle on who is coming to your website, how they got there, why they are leaving and how to achieve more goals.