Production Services Video Introduction
Make A TV Commercial for the Internet
Have you ever wondered how it would effect your business if you had a TV commercial? I am not going to beat around the bush here. Video infomercials will shock you with response. It’s no longer a choice (if you want to increase your number of client), it’s a question of how to get started.
Effective Video Marketing Strategies
It’s not a hard concept to latch onto. How long have we been watching TV for? Our brains have been programmed to respond to a square shape object known as the idiot box (TV). That’s enough for me to say, I need videos in my business portfolio. It’s not even a choice for me, I must take action now. It begins with a plan of action.
Video Planning Steps & Requirements
Producing that perfect video for you starts with a game plan. Yes, there are certain steps that we follow in order to make every video we produce something we are proud of. Here are the basic steps you’ll want to consider before engaging in making your own video.
1) Goal– What is the core message you want to send out?
2) Target Audience– Identify the target audience. Uncover as many details as you can. Are they male or female? What is the age group you are targeting?
3) Budget Planning– Decide on the funds you want to allocate to creating a video.
4) Possibilities– Try to consider other uses for your video. Videos can be created for marketing purposes, training, learning, product orientation or entertainment.
5) Contents of Video– Outline the topics you want to cover in your video
6) Delivery– Once your video is published how will you distribute it?
7) Message Context– Will this video deliver a special message or a lifetime massage about your company?
8) Timing– Is there a deadline? Is this s time sensitive message?
9) Video Script– Will you write your own script or would you like us to help you?
10) Set– Do you want your video taken on site or will a studio be required?
11) Actors– Do you want to use your own staff, hire actors or talking heads
12) Your Role– Do you want to present information on the video? Can you provide a voice-over?
13) Languages– How many languages will be required? Most videos are prepared in English but your market may require translation into other languages.
Traditional Internet Marketing Strategies
The most sensible approach for any business looking for direct response is online videos. It is the most cost efficient way to put a strong visual message in front of customers and potential buyers. With video you appeal to the natural sense of human beings … “I want to see it”
Give your business a face and take it to the next level. Whether you want to use your blog as a marketing instrument or to monetize traffic a blog will definitely help you in those areas. You can also add your videos to blog posts.
Using Videos to Market Your Business
Generally video is an extra skill worthy of investment. Some business minds may elect to invest in time and equipment. Others choose to bring in professionals. Either way, video is an investment that always has a measurable positive return. You can provide important lessons into your business offerings in ways that cannot be communicated any other way.
Ideas to Use Videos for…
- Teaching stranger danger
- Providing face-to-face contact
- The most popular method to communicate a sales message
- Illustrating physical science concepts
- Sharing it social networking sites
- Double the impact of your business strategy
- Improving search engine ranking
- Defining a major repair project
Get Your Business in Motion
The time is now! Video communication is already the hottest trend in marketing on the internet. It is the best way to breakdown a topic that is hard to explain in other formats like contextual. Tell your viewers the way it is face-to-face. Then nicely summarize your message. Searchers on the internet (myself included) are turning to video for the real skinny on any topic. It’s easier to digest.
If you are interested in giving your prospects and clients a new channel for hearing you, make your own internet commercial. You’ll want a good approach!
Do you need good professional help and advice for video production? Call us for a free consultation. We’ll help you position your advertising,video and promotional needs using your website as a primary tool. Feel free to call us at 705 259 7900.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!